Description & download links
Download Social Media Promotion For Musicians
Author: Bobby Owsinski | Isbn: 978-0988839113 | File size: 5 MB | Year: 2013 | Pages: 300 | Language: English | File format: EPUB | Category: Business
Social Media Promotion for Musicians by best selling music author Bobby Owsinski is the truly the best, most comprehensive and up to date resource for marketing yourself, your band and your music online.
The book shows you how to stop just using social media and learn how to promote with it, as you’ll find a host of online insider tips and tricks that that will help you gain more fans and followers, increase your views, and grow your ticket and merch sales.
Social Media Promotion For Musicians shows artists, bands, engineers and producers the latest techniques and strategies to increase your online presence more effectively and efficiently than you ever thought possible. Best of all, anyone can do it!
*How to increase your online exposure to increase your fan base
* How to have more time for creating by saving at least an hour every day on common social media operations
* Exclusive promotional tips that boost your views and followers
* How to uncover and develop your brand
* The secret behind successful tweets and posts
* Why a mailing list is the key to your ticket and merch sales
* 10 ways to make sure that fans, music critics and bloggers, bookers and promoters, and agents and managers always have your latest information
* Ways to optimize your YouTube channel and videos to maximize your views
and so much more.
Social Media Promotion For Musicians covers all aspects of a musician’s online presence on the most widely used platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Blogs, Pinterest, Bookmarking sites, as well as personal and band websites and newsletters.